Division of Applied Molecular Chemistry, Institute for Molecular Science, Kyushu University
We are interested in understanding the seemingly complex behaviors of condensed phase reactions, e.g. organic and enzyme catalyses, and the dynamic behaviors of polymers and biomolecules which regulates their functions. We apply computer simulation and computational chemistry approaches, and also develop novel theoretical methods in order to "see" the dynamics in the molecular world!
We are looking for graduate students motivated and interested in working on the problems found at the boundary of physical chemistry, organic chemistry, and biophysics! If interested, please contact us!
- メンバーリストを更新しました。 (Updated the member list.)
- 日本化学会東北支部80執念記念国際会議にて森が招待講演を行いました。 (Dr. Mori gave an invited talk at the International Symposium for the 80th Anniversary of Tohoku Branch of the Chemical Society of Japan.)
- Kasetsart 大学にて森が集中講義と講演会を行いました。(Dr. Mori gave a lecture at Kasetsart University.)
- 国際ワークショップ “Multi-scale Molecular Dynamics Simulations and Machine Learning of Biomolecular Systems” にて森が招待講演を行いました。 (Dr. Mori gave an invited talk at the International Workshop “Multi-scale Molecular Dynamics Simulations and Machine Learning of Biomolecular Systems.”)
- TSRC 2023 on Protein Dynamics にて森が招待講演を行いました。 (Dr. Mori gave an invited talk at TSRC 2023 on Protein Dynamics.)